In Business Tax & Money House, we specialise in Australian and International Taxation. We prepare Tax Returns for clients based in Australia, as well as overseas. Having our international clients all around the world, we can prepare Tax Return remotely, no matter where you are located.
If you are in Sydney, NSW, feel welcome to visit our office based in Bondi Junction, where we can prepare your return on the spot, answering your questions and making sure we did not miss on any deductions. Book your appointment today.
Tax Return Service Cost
Our basic fee we charge for preparation of Tax Returns and getting your tax back is $154. Depending on the complexity of your Tax Return, additional fees may apply, for example if your return involves additional factors (e.g. rental properties, complex deductions, investments) and more work is required to ensure you are getting back as much as you should.
We prepare your Tax Return professionally and effectively, and we always check on any possible deduction to maximize your refund. We treat all our Clients with the same care and respect, and our online Clients enjoy the freedom of having complex tax & accounting service at a click of the button.
Please read all below checklist titles below as more than one may relate to you.
- Your personal info – starting point compulsory for everyone
- Power of Attorney – authorising us work for you
- Medicare exemption certificate – for Travellers
- Employment income and deductions
- Business income and deductions
- Investment income in Australia
- Checklist for early lodgment (Final Tax Return – leaving Australia)
- Hints on getting a bigger refund
Please send the checklists to us, you may print them and complete manually, or copy them to your e-mail or open them in a word processor, edit and send to us.
How to Prepare Your Documents
You do not need to show us your receipts and tax invoices for the income and expenses you claim. We will require to see only income information where there was tax taken (withheld) from your payments. These include:
- Group Certificates (PAYG Payment Summaries)
- Bank statement showing Tax Withholding, if greater than zero
- Voluntary Withholding statements from your contractor employers
- Dividend statements showing Franking Credits
- All tax statements provided by investment bodies
- Investment income statements showing tax amounts
- Any other documents showing TFN Withholding or Tax Withholding
The above checklists do not form any advice and should not be relied on entirely, but used as a helping tool in preparation of documents for your Tax Return. We prepare all Tax Returns on a personal basis and we will review your personal situation before we will prepare and lodge your return. This will ensure compliance with all Australian Taxation laws and regulations.